When targeting new markets and positioning your company for business growth, Market Research should be a part of your strategy. Market research allows you to create a targeted marketing strategy which can improve your sales as well as your customer satisfaction. Milestones Marketing can conduct market research to help our clients through feasibility studies, competitive analysis, focus groups, and surveys. Research studies can help our clients make informed, data-driven business decisions by providing concrete feedback regarding their product or service, target markets, competition, and industry.
Our market research services help businesses to be more profitable by creating strategies and solutions that help the client to effectively reach their target market and acquire new customers and retain current customers.
Common Questions We Help You Answer.
- Who are my customers and potential customers?
- How is my website performing and how can I improve it?
- How are my online campaigns (PPC, SEO, Social Media, etc.) performing and how can I improve them?
- What kind of people are they?
- Where do they live and work?
- Will customers buy my product?
- Am I offering the kinds of goods and services they want – at the best place, at the best time and in the right amounts?
- Are my prices consistent with what buyers view as the a product’s value?
- Are my promotional programs working?
- What do customers think of my business?
- How does my business compare with my competitors?
Marketing Research Services:
Segmentation Research | Ad Tracking | Advertising Research (AttentionTracking) | Commercial Eye Tracking Research | Copy Testing | Brand Equity | Positioning Research | Concept Testing | Test Marketing | Coolhunting | Feasibility Studies | Customer Satisfaction Research | Viral Marketing Research | Internet Strategic Intelligence | Marketing Effectiveness & Analytics | Price Elasticity Testing | Buyer Decision Processes | Demand Estimation | Distribution Channel Audits | Store Audit | Competitive Analysis | Focus Groups